Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 29, 2014, 03:57:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Resource Link
Members
Total Members: 17638
Latest: antinotte
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 5
Total: 5

Online Maritime Magazine Blog

Pinoy Maritime is a "Maritime Blog Magazine" that tells and educates readers worldwide about the growing maritime industry. Its readership comprises of people on different places and continuously growing in numbers.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome All!!!  (Read 12495 times)
Cris
Administrator
Captain Class C

View Profile
« on: June 30, 2008, 08:31:21 AM »

Welcome to Pinoy Maritime. Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this forum. Be courteous and friendly when posting messages.
ianickah17

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 11:03:45 PM »

sir good afternoon

just wanna ask some questions regarding how to become a seaman
i want to be a seaman but im a graduate of BSN but what i want to be is a seaman is it possible for me to be a seaman what should i train where should i go to become a seaman what agency can help me im willing to train even just a ordinary seaman il do every thing hope u can give me some tips

god bless
vaanxii

~ To be known ~

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 06:53:51 AM »

hello ianickah17...

B.S. Nursing po ba ang course nyo? bale need nyo po ng mga trainings at mga important documents lalo na seaman's book kso ndi ko lang po sa inyo mabibigay lahat ng needed requirements ksi ndi ko po siya kabisado pero mas mganda po try nyo mag inquire sa mga Seaman Agencies or Companies.

Onboard po kasi ang admin so bale hindi po siya agad mkaka pag response sa question mo pero sana nka tulong tong reply ko para sayo...

Don't worry pag may naka basa about sa post mo sure naman po in due time may mag re-reply din... check nyo nalang rin po ang blog nitong PinoyMaritime bka may masagot sa iba nyo pang questions...

Ingat lagi & God Bless!
guevarra

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 07:46:22 AM »

hello to all!

im a seaman's wife.. my close friends usually call me lupe (asawa ng seaman) starring andrea del rosario..hehe.

we're young couple and want to start a new life  sa ibang bansa.. me, leaving my  long and hard earn profession and ang asawa ko, bababa n ang barko..

hirap kc ng buhay ng seaman ang asawa eh.. mahirap mgpalaki ng anak...

...........ano sa tingin nyo?

seaman's wife
lola
Global Moderator
Captain Class C

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 07:13:37 PM »

....indeed!!! what its take to be a seaman wife?  a lot.... a whole lot of sacrifices, patience of a saint, trust,  strong will  of survival  to loneliness, self esteem, beleifs, faith and hope..... its takes a lot to be a seaman wife...it is indeed an excemptional role and took a lot of quality of a woman to take on....  wonder why we can never count the countless tears, the hardship, the sole mum role, the menthor to the children who misses the father figure in growing up years, the light at the end of the tunnel when time stood still to the thousand miles that separates two people, to bridge the gap and the bonding between the vulnerable age of children against the beleif that a seaman father is just a financial provider.... and more and more a woman can take on,  no wonder seamans wife is the most strong will person in marriege, it chart the destiny of a family, its navigate the future of marriege its calculate the geometry of their life, the best lover, the best friend the best mum ...the special woman in each  sailors life.....i salute you all...
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 07:17:25 PM by lola » Logged

......life moves on without you...
Cris
Administrator
Captain Class C

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2009, 06:56:49 PM »

@ guevarra...

Kung ako ang tatanungin mo mahirap mamuhay sa ibang bansa. Pero siguro depende na rin sa buhay na maaari mong abutan dun. Mas gusto ko pa rin ang pinas.

Better ask lola, she knows a lot about it  Cheesy
lola
Global Moderator
Captain Class C

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2009, 04:13:02 PM »

me?  hehehe, " HOME IS WERE YOURE HEARTH IS...."

i remember 12 years ago when i went "home" to philippines, i feel like i am a stranger to my own birth place, the weather make me really sick the noise make me awake whole night, i cannot recognize the people faces as they seem to age, cannot tell the difference of the money they certainly gone smaller, i am scared to walk on the street for some unknow reason i feel like i lost my sense of security. I got paranoid too as i feel people stare at me because i dress "differently" i have a tatoo on my arms that some female species find it odd for  my gender to have it... they were amaze the way i drink and the no holds barred conversation and the "twang" in my english sound like a duck..(lol)

i feel so lost  and......."homesick"  , all i wanted is to go back to a place were i find a new direction of my life, to were i feel " home" to were i knew were i am at.. ironically this sentiment might sound a bit of hypocricy, but not to me, " home" is were you feel you belong, were you feel youre whole life on it, were you feel that you belong there.....

i went back to nz, soon after and never set my foot back to p i. but i wouldnt mind visiting if i have someone or family to go back there too, for meantime here i am , trying to make the best of life could offer i knew its a foreign place but i have find my home in here.......... thou every now and then i do ask my self what i am doinh here...lol Cry

guevarra

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2009, 06:30:42 AM »

@ admin

i know mahirap ang buhay sa abroad kc my sister is always complaining.. kaso lang un lang ang alam kong way na magkaksama kming pamilya at makakpag trabaho kmi pareho.. ndi rin nmn po kc ito long time plan (for now) hehehe.. ipon lang kmi at uuwi na ulit..

mahirap kc nga wlang katulong sa bhay, wlang pagkain na kinasanayan ko... at ang pinakamasakit, dentista ako dito, anu na ako pag dating dun? hay. maraming bgay ang pinag isipan at still, ng desisyon kming mag asawa to try our luck at nz.. 

marami nga pong nag react ng malaman nilang mag aabroad kmi... kc ndi nmn dw po kmi knukulang sa financial. tama po un pero mas gusto ko kc na palagi ko kasama ang asawa at anak ko..

sana lang pumanig sa amin ang kapalaran. hay.

seaman's wife
lola
Global Moderator
Captain Class C

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2009, 01:57:00 PM »

guevarra....heeeyyy dito lang kame,  syempre sa abroad sino ba magtutulungan di ba kapwa den naten pilipino.....

odranoel

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2009, 12:19:54 AM »

sir good day to all..

i am an electrical engineer and i want to become a seaman, either electrician or engineer but i dont know the procedures to be one. i hope some one can help me with my queries..
i will be very much grateful if someone can help me..
Cris
Administrator
Captain Class C

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2009, 01:20:09 AM »

First of all you must have a seaman's book and a passport. If you are a licensed electrician, you can either go onboard a tanker ship, container ships, some cargo ship. I dont know about the other types of ship that require electrician, but the basic requirements is a seaman's book and passport.
batangeno23

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2009, 02:04:01 AM »

First of all you must have a seaman's book and a passport. If you are a licensed electrician, you can either go onboard a tanker ship, container ships, some cargo ship. I dont know about the other types of ship that require electrician, but the basic requirements is a seaman's book and passport.

sir balak korin po mag seaman bilang fitter next year...sa november 25  il take my solas tapos kuha ako ng welding class sa tesda then john mc gregor ship welding....

tapos mag aaprentice po ako sa isang kumpanya.... Gusto sana sir makakuha ng isang kontak ng mismong fitter sa barko para makakuha rin ako ng idea or para makapag pamentor ako sa kanya... I think mas magiging daan po yun na mas maging malaki ang posibilidad na makasakay po ako....salamat po
Cris
Administrator
Captain Class C

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2009, 01:02:35 AM »

parang narinig ko na yang john mac gregor, may website ba sila or e-mial?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

What's New?
Pinoy Maritime Jobs List ยป browse more jobs
Link Sites
FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Pinoy Gamers
Pinoy Seaman
Maritime Training Center of the Philippines
Philippine Seafarers Training Center
Philippine Shipping Agency