Philippine Maritime Shipping and Manning Companies Directories – Part 8

The list of Philippine Maritime Shipping and Manning Companies provided in this article will help you in finding maritime jobs and shipping jobs on different maritime institute or maritime companies. Their information including their links would help a lot in finding your desired career jobs. This list connects to the previous related articles posted in the maritime category. You can subscribe for updates by using your email for free to get instant update about this post.

• FOERDE MARINE AGENCY INC
    9(B) 9F CHATAM HSE CONDO 116 RUFINO COR VALERO ST SALCEDO VILLAGE MAKATI
    Phone: 8436056/8431003
    Fax: 8436057
    Email: crewing@foerde.com.ph
  • FOREIGN MANPOWER SERVICES, INC.
    GF&2F 1769 DAPITAN ST SAMPALOC MANILA
    Phone: 7315994
    Fax: 7321528
  • FOSCON SHIPMANAGEMENT INC (FORMERLY ATLANTIC MARINE SVCS)
    R505&509 BF COND BLG SORIANO AVE INTRAMUROS MLA ERMITA MANILA
    Phone: 536-9395/536-9396
    Fax: 536-9392
    Email: AMSI@INFO.COM.PH
  • FRIENDLY MARITIME SERVICES, INC.
    U-2701 ANTEL GLOBAL CORP CTR J VARGAS AVE ORTIGAS
    Phone: 6874551-53
    Fax: 6874554
    Website: www.friendmar.com.ph
    Email: friendmar@eastern.com.ph
  • GALANT MARITIME SERVICES INC.
    S-1101&1102 ERMITA CTR BLDG 1350 ROXAS BLVD MLA
    Phone: 5266888/ 5262087
    Fax: 5261260
  • GERGON MARITIME SERVICES INC (FORMERLY MANILA TROPICAL SERVICES INC)
    405 FIRST UNITED BLDG.CORP. #413 ESCOLTA BINONDO MANILA
    Phone: 2439617
    Fax: 2442689
    Email: gergonmar@yahoo.com
  • GERMAN MARINE AGENCIES INC
    G/F&2/F 3912 LUBECA HSE MACABULOS ST BGY BANGKAL
    Phone: 8437720 / 8430423 or 62
    Fax: 8430481
    Website: www.german-marine.com
  • GLOBAL MARINE AND OFFSHORE RESOURCES INC (FOR SUNGLOW ORIENT ENT)
    2FUC CHINA BNK BLG ACACIA MDRGL BUS PRK ALABANG MUNTINLUPA CPO MUNTINLUPA
    Phone: 8077852
    Fax: 9127025
  • GLOBE MASTER MARINE AGENCY INC
    22BCHATAM HSE VA RUFINO COR VALERO ST SALCEDO VILL MAKATI MAKATI
    Phone: 8866717/8866719/8866720
    Fax: 8867724
    Email: gmmai@ultimate.info.com.ph
    Website: www.gmaster.com

If you find this post useful, write a comment. A comment means a lot to the author.

Click Maritime Guide for more topics/videos.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

19 Responses to “Philippine Maritime Shipping and Manning Companies Directories – Part 8”

1. alfred says:

i would like to comment regarding this employee of marlow navigation named maryanne pagyarihan she has very disgusting attitude,oh my! i cannot take her not just me but also comments from other seamen.please we want her be disciplined with her impolite way of treating us or else we might just go to other agencies.

2. Bageru Assaye says:

I need a manning company for shipping crew for the following Ranks

-Fitters
    -OS
    -AB
    -Motor man
    -Catering department(cook,stward,)
    – Officers/Engine and Deck)

3. Joanh Advincula says:

Hi! This Joanh A. Advincula,32 years of age. Im looking for a manning agencies for shipping crew for my ranks:

-OS
    -Steward

4. Healthy Jesi says:

Part 8 post is the rocking one, well posted.

5. JOHN MCGREGOR MARINEWELD TRAINING CENTER
    NEW TEL: 494-77-02

6. Reymund says:

Hi,this is reymund caganda 25 yrs old.i’m looking for a manning agency for shipping crew for my rank as a steward/messman or cabin steward specially in passenger ship/cruise ships?

7. chris chris says:

@Reymund

Click “Jobs” on the menu, you will find urgent jobs there…

8. june mhar ychon says:

hi, i am expecting to sign off this end of the month. i am looking a new manning agency who can hire me as fitter. ive already more than 2years experience on board. thank you

9. eugene vergara says:

can u help me can u send to me the manning companies for cruise/passenger ships.thank you

10. Maximino T. Carawana III says:

Hi good day,
    I am a graduate of bachelor of science in hotel,restaurant and tourism management..i just wanted to apply to any position that related to my course.
    Hoping for your response.

11. I want to work in bulk,tanker,or even cargo vessels as a messman/steward….i have my avalid u.s visa and training certificates……im also a college graduate of BS Marine Transportation….i already have a 1year and 4 months international shipboard experience as steward/galleyman in a cruise ship….

12. nancy reyes says:

Sir/madame! I would like to apply for the position stewardess i have working experienced yacht since 2005-2008 offshore vessel and passenger vessel this is my contact no.09395592283/09173531375. I hope that u give me a chance to be a part of your company.thank you

13. Mario Dangate says:

i would like to apply as a messman with BT and SDSD COP’s and TESDA NC1 for Ship’s Catering Services

14. bicoy,restituto jr l says:

hi im bicoy restituto i want to aply a offshore ship as a chief cook and 9 years offshore experience..i have valid bosiet training and valid b1/ocs visa and c1/d visa……and complete training documents..thank you and god blesss

15. Reymart Escarpe says:

Good Day.
    I’m Reymart Escarpe applying for the position as Engine Cadet. Please help me Ma’am/Sir . Hoping for kind consideration. Thank you and more power. This is my contact no. 09308571447 and email reymart07140715@gmail.com .

16. dennis laroza says:

please help me to i want a job im ship messman i have passport seamanbook and trainings

17. clark kevin deocampo says:

Hi gd morning im an interisland cook …im looking for a manning agency or crewing company thant hired as messman …09151146415clarkkevindeocampo@yahoo.com ihave my NC1 and NC2 trainings

18. Jobeson Jayme says:

To whom it may concern,

I’m Jobeson Jayme applying for messman/steward.but I don’t have experienced in sea board.but I have messman course and nc1 and complete documents.mam/sir if you read this my letter pls help me!pls pls.thanks and Godbless. 09306790907 pls Txt me.thank you

Hoping your kind consideration,
    Jobeson Jayme

19. Jotham Delos Santos says:

good day, i Jotham delos santos 36 years old, i applying as a messman in your good company i have complete trainings and valid documents with usa visa c1d valid 2020, ready to fly anytime.i have 3 contract in bulk vessel as a messman.disembarkation last dec 08,2015 under sea crest manning agent.my number 09183193767 thank you very much????