Philippine Maritime College – Part 1

I will be writing today a list of Maritime Schools and Colleges in the Philippines. This list are those that fully complied with CHED-STCW'95 requirements. I'll be listing down only those which have their official website. I will try my best to find their contact details in case they don't have their official website. Here are the list:

N.C.R.

Region 3

Region 4

I will stop at Region 4 for the meantime. Watch for more of my post regarding "Pinoy Maritime Schools".

If you want to know more, subscribe below to get FREE email updates!

Powered by Subscribers Magnet

• trevor f. roy April 2, 2009, 12:54 am

I think Philippine Merchant Marine Academy is the best Maritime school in the world followed by the Maritime Academy of Asia and the Pacific..Other maritime schools are only thinking of the fees collected from their students. More students enrolled, more profit.After the completion of the school years, you’re on your own.

• John McGregor May 21, 2009, 9:10 pm

shortage of Deck & Engine Fitter for Ships Maintenance you spent lots
    of money for your Ship Drydock repair Piping engine room and deck hatch cover. why you don’t trained your crew oiler, wiper, OS, Ab. how about the buson weak up Ships Owners the Filipino Fitters are the best welder worldwide.

since 2005 about 700 hundreds trainees from JOHN MCGREGOR MARINEWELD TRAINING CENTER are now serving as marine Fitter/welder
    to the different shipping company worldwide.

JOHN MCGREGOR MARINEWELD TRAINING CENTER,INC.

Courses offered:

Ship Fitter/welder Course
    Tig Welding Course
    Pipe welder Course
    Lathe MAchine Course

Call us: +632- 589-85-17
    mobile: +63-906-642-21-41
    +63-915-987-52-29
    email: jhon888mcgregor@yahoo.com
    maya888mcgregor@yahoo.com
    website@ http://johnmcgregor.multpily.com

• fred May 21, 2009, 9:12 pm

hi, i am only a high school graduate do i have a chance to be seaman as fitter?

• JOHN May 21, 2009, 9:15 pm

yes mr. Fred skill of welding very in demand just enroll to us then we assist you on how to be a seaman

call: 589-85-17 cell: 0906-642-21-41
    look for Maya S. Sanchez
    JOHN MCGREGOR MARINEWELD TRAINING CENTER

• mark May 21, 2009, 9:22 pm

i believed john mcgregor i am also high school graduate now i am a seaman dati na ako welder ex. saudi pero nag upgrade nalang ako bilang ship fitter. marami narin alam natulong sa mcgregor na yan

mark of M/v alos 3
    fitter

• John McGregor May 21, 2009, 9:24 pm

shortage of Deck & Engine Fitter for Ships Maintenance you spent lots

to the different shipping company worldwide.

Qualification atleast high graduate.

JOHN MCGREGOR MARINEWELD TRAINING CENTER,INC.

Courses offered:

Ship Fitter/welder Course
    Tig Welding Course
    Pipe welder Course
    Lathe MAchine Course

Call us: +632- 589-85-17
    mobile: +63-906-642-21-41
    +63-915-987-52-29
    email: jhon888mcgregor@yahoo.com
    maya888mcgregor@yahoo.com
    website@ http://johnmcgregor.multpily.com

• emmanuel November 16, 2009, 12:20 pm

sn b my training center ng stcw95?
    mahal b ang bayad para s training n 2?

• Igomu Christopher February 1, 2010, 6:46 pm

Hi, am from Nigeria and am secondary school graduate. I want to be a seaman but i dont know how to go about adimition, help me out.

• mildan April 22, 2010, 2:39 pm

hi, I am only a high school graduate may I have a chance to be seaman as filter

• mehran August 20, 2010, 3:47 pm

hi,dear sir,i am from iran
    kindly give me information about master degree in maritime law&insurance in philippine.i have b.s in maritime since and i want continue my study in philippine.

• raul serran November 22, 2010, 10:40 am

sir/mam, good am po ako yong nag email dati sa inyo na gs2ng magaral sa welding ask ko lang po kung may pag asa pang makasakay kung makatapos sa welding kc po 45 na po ako salamat po and more pawer

• jaypee January 3, 2011, 5:28 pm

sir, iam already a asscociate grad. of aircraft maintenance technology and im currently studying B.S. in marine transportation, i would like to asked if i can still become a seaman if i will graduate my B.S. marine transportation at the age of 23 and i am enrolled at this time in a DNV accredited school…

• Michael February 6, 2011, 2:15 am

I’m looking for a License Master 3000GT , anyone know where I can get it.

• chris February 13, 2011, 9:34 am

@Michael

Click “Jobs” on the menu and post your ads there…

• febmark July 8, 2011, 1:47 pm

”ladies and gentlemen.,” ahh ,sir may a have a simple question about maritime laws kasi were discussing about it .;; bt i cnt evaluate such reasons about ships regulatory procedures in desingning ships……….
    i need some advice.>>>

• raph August 5, 2011, 10:18 am

i am a student of marine engineering,. what was the best way should i do after my graduation?,. i don’t want to wait any longer after graduation,. any suggestion?

• richard October 24, 2011, 5:12 pm

hi, I am only a high school graduate may I have a chance to be seaman.

• gemini October 31, 2011, 6:26 pm

I finished a 2yr vocational course. Ask ko lang kung meron ba age limit sa maritime?
    i am 23yrs old po, want to take BS in Maritime Engineering

• Joseph November 21, 2011, 9:41 am

wat r the academic list of marine engineering pls give me some link ..or information i want to be a marine engineer!!!

• mark clarence January 7, 2012, 4:18 pm

kailan po pede mag entrance exam ..??

• Ash April 26, 2012, 6:16 pm

wala bang college school sa pampanga na nag o-offer ng maritime course.

• Kenneth May 26, 2012, 8:36 pm

If I Study In PMI College i can Find My Job Easy ?

• francis June 1, 2012, 2:38 am

Wala yan sa school mga tol! Nasa sayo na yan kung paano pagsisikapan ang lahat..

• Ariel Raynes July 1, 2012, 12:36 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT!
    Training in Teaching Maritime English Stage 1
    Gregoria De Jesus Room TESDA Complex Taguig City
    July 9-13, 2012
    For inquiries and registration please email ariel.raynes@blazewits.com
    Thank you.

• instructor October 14, 2012, 10:36 am

nasa guide yan mga sir

• mfon October 20, 2012, 9:24 pm

sir,i’m a cadet in maritime academy of nigeria.studyn marine transportation.plz can dis couse secure me a lucrative job? Where and where suld i apply?

• Noemi bautista January 3, 2013, 10:58 am

Hi po,naghahanap po ako school for seaman…khit vocational lng po or trainning…ksi my magpapaalis sakin pero pnapakuha ako cert and seamans book…

• james April 4, 2013, 8:55 am

san po pwedeng kumuha ng training pra sa messman coc at deck coc?

• mark anthony August 22, 2013, 8:43 pm

ma’am and sir tanong ko lang po kung merun po bang school na one year lang po kc po kukunin po ako bilang messman kailangan lang po kasi nang certificate?anung school poand ano pong course kukunin ko po?thank you po.

• miguelito magallanes January 15, 2014, 4:01 pm

magaaral po kasi ako ng seaman naghahanap po ko ng school na mapapasukan san po kaya maganda at mura ang tuition fee taga taguig po ko.

• ri cky May 30, 2014, 4:30 pm

hi.,i’m incoming 4th yr highscl.ang i want to enroll in a marine where i can get full scholar.but i dont know where i can get an entrance exam?pls.tnku

• kevin August 10, 2014, 7:00 pm

ask q LNG sa nkkaalam OK PBA graduate sa PMI

• kevin August 10, 2014, 7:04 pm

ask q LNG po OK PBA ang PMI q.c plss reply

• kenny January 28, 2015, 7:26 am

hw can I get an admission to dis school please,I’m studying marine engineering in Maritime academy of Nigeria,after my ND time.